CMP3- Broadcast Yourself

Evangeline Murray-MorrishLogo evieFaded Fallhoodie evie

Reflection-
For this task we looked at types of digital self branding, including the selfie and how we portray ourselves online. This task also tied in with our previous task, where we looked at vloggers, as many vloggers often have a personal logo or image that is applied in all that they post online. We then began to look at different sources online that helped to think about and create a personal logo, banners and digital CV’s such as Canva and look at how they should all connect to one another and overall have the same themes throughout, creating one whole self-brand image.

Evaluation-
For this task I would have liked to spend more time on my logo as I found it difficult to remember from CMP1, all of the things we learnt using Adobe Illustrator. I also think that I could have used more colour to establish a colour theme other than just pink and white. I am happy with how my logo looks on the clothing and think this is what a youtube would do with their logo, selling merchandise to their viewers. I found Canva very easy to use, apart from finding the right image to use as the background of my banner, in the end I went with a sky image because I’d seen similar images being used online by popular digital identities.